View Single Post
Old 24th March 2017, 17:53   #13
tony062622
Avid contributor

Vauxhall Zafira Auto

Default Obd

Recently used same tool after changing oil and filter, for second time it worked fine. Only thing I hadnt realised until I asked the question on was that it didnt reduce the mileage in single miles it reduces in blocks of 50 mile at a time.

Rover 75 2.0 CDT (131Ps) Conn Saloon Starlight Silver MBB
Fitted inline thermostat. rear discs pads and shoes. New rear springs ,Wiper blades ,Pollen filter, emptied/unblocked plenum, drains , plenum cover fitted. Air filter renewed, new crankcase filter fitted .New exhaust back box fitted, new o rings to intercooler hose, cleaned EGR valve.T4 check (thanks Marinabrian) headlight bulbs changed Sorted air bag warning light (silicone grease to plug and two tie wraps added) Stripped cleaned driver,s door mirrors and window controls, all back together working well.(thanks to the thread on the forum.)Headlights restored. Rear offside bulb holder renewed. Drivers side control arm/wishbone bush replaced. New MOT Oil and Filter change using my new pump what a difference.

This vehicle was the 91,564th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 5,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur (135) to be made out of 8,746
This vehicle was the 9,139th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s
tony062622 is offline   Reply With Quote