View Single Post
Old 25th November 2013, 23:00   #26
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
I believe OVP will be sorted and painted in due time. Another way of looking at it is that the car needs a full respray which will be possibly around the 2k area?? Obviously you can get resprays cheaper and also pay more, so which way do you go? Cheap job which won't last or an expensive job that looks fantastic and promotes the club in the way intended. So, who is entrusted to spend the clubs money in the right way Christopher is extremely busy with his career and I'm sure he will sort the car as and when he can and spend what's needed?
mark can i just say one thing that i agreed to do all the body work and a total respray for the price of the paint. reebs know how i work i have done work on his cars. ovp could have been stripped down to a bare shell and totally rebuilt twice in the time it has taken to get this far. nobody can say its funds so may members have offered to do work and supply parts free. lets face it how long has that car sat about how many months at lates {and thats not a knock at late like i said before you cant flog a dead horse} we have all tried with ovp and we have all given up.
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote