View Single Post
Old 4th December 2013, 05:57   #13
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
and just leaving it after all this time is not destroying it,the whole ovp thing is a joke, real world that car should and could be in show room condition by now and the clubs show piece. the way things are going it will be a rare pile of rust before you know it. quips its not a quip its the truth, either do it once and for all and do it right or sell it to some one who will or break it up and let people get there very rare cars up to scratch. with the parts on the car most are pre project i know as supplied loads of them. sorry but whos destroying a rare car not me and i dont think its the other members
Hi Sean

Thank you for your private message. It was good to hear from you

It was really very kind of you to have offered to do a respray for OVP in the other thread. I believe you had made the offer in good faith of doing the job for free except for the cost of the paint. When I have heard back from Christopher and if the offer is still available, I am hoping that things can move on ahead for the good of the car.

I had started this thread with one intention only (not to win another friend or to win brownie points) and that is to try and see what can be done to help Christopher to get the project finished or to get it to the POL all be it unfinished. I expected some negative posts. People have a right to free expression and so far everyone has been polite. We would all like to see closure for the project. I am hoping that the car can be saved from rotting away.