View Single Post
Old 24th April 2017, 02:51   #25
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Nice to see OVP spotted you'll be pleased to know it's running taxed MOTed and insured and used quite regularly - it is more or less living in Southampton - as is my 75 and my ZT and my MGF (number 29 off production line and pristine). Actually just before I went overseas (I'm just back) I jumped in OVP and steering went heavy - snapped power steering belt (now ordered).

The 75 is with space saver as last I drove down to Soton I spotted a rather dangerous looking "crack" in the tyre and took wheel off as a precaution still need the cash to buy to fronts.

As for their state of unwash ... with 4 cars on the road, all needing bits done to them, my working 100 hour weeks and away more often than not I just don't have the time ... you should see my ZT which is my work horse, almost 250,000 miles and a joy to drive with all its 190+ ��

I do have plans to get ovp sprayed up I've been slowly doing all the little niggly bits (still have a faulty fuel gauge I can't get to the bottom of!)

My F, on the other hand, is under the car port washed and covered. 1 out of 5 isn't too bad! ����
Know the feeling, my wife seems to enjoy making them dirty or bringing me problems just when ive one sorted, clean or touched up!
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote