View Single Post
Old 27th June 2010, 22:37   #21
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Iv'e actually had a good look at her and to be honest, she's gonna be a dogs breakfast if left as she came from the factory!

Apart from the various colour schemes and stickers, the wheels are odd, shes higher on one side than the other, and she has had so many odd atachments like a huge R45 MG badge on the boot and lacks standard stuff in many areas, its gonna be a true labour of love and a pot of gold to bring her back.

For example a light tap on the doors reveals theres no sound deadning in 'em! Is there anywhere else I wonder?

As for the bits you cant see, i dunno!

I think I would put her in a totaly unique colour so she can stand out as a special, how about Russet Brown cira 1974?? :-)

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.

Last edited by Clickernick; 27th June 2010 at 22:39..
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote