Thread: Virus spread
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2021, 08:12   #47
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbev51 View Post
I’m afraid the government is making the same mistake as at the beginning of this pandemic. It will again be forced to act but far too late. They should read the damming report and act appropriately. BoJo is dreaming about chasing the holy grail of net zero carbon emissions. We should never have relaxed all sensible measures, pretending we were through it, the virus never went away and is now threatening our NHS again and the winter hasn’t started yet.
As many other posters have posted, myself included, it is not governments that transmit viruses. Therefore you can have as many lockdowns as you want but you will never eliminate transmission and thus it is the population of the UK who will be "threatening" the NHS.

Those who feel the need for lockdowns then there is the option of doing a personal one. The only thing I would say is if that person is on the public purse (like the DVLA staff ect.) then the moral thing to do is resign one's position.

If we had a true lockdown then there would be no post, utility services, NHS, veterinary, farming (food production), fuel supplies, medical supplies, just nothing. There will not be another lockdown full stop. You will have to adjust your life to that fact.

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote