View Single Post
Old 16th November 2019, 09:20   #1
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts
Default warning from another forum

on another forum a belong to I've been given a warning.
I had raised a thread no general chat section. I had seen the section title but had mistakenly thought the sub sections were the topics it covered.

I'm so naughty

macafee2

Here's my warning
You joined Caravan Talk in September 2012, and have submitted 1,271 posts on the forum, yet seven years later you still claim not to know about the existence of the "Social Club", an area of the forum where you can discuss topics not necessarily related to caravans! We find this extremely hard to understand, and believe that your thread entitled, "No general chat section" and the following provocative posts are a deliberate ploy to cause trouble for our administration and moderating team.
Appropriately therefore for the next week we will monitor your posts before allowing them to be published. Acceptable posts will be approved however unacceptable ones will be filtered out. We trust that this will give you time to reflect upon your actions. Remember that further provocative posts may well incur more restrictions in line with the terms of use for this forum, and with which you have agreed to abide. We advise you therefore to click on the "Guidelines" accessible from the white header bar and scroll down to the T&Cs section to familiarise yourself with the content.
Two warning points have been added to your profile for moderators and admins to see and you will need to acknowledge this formal warning before you are able to post again.
Admin
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote