View Single Post
Old 18th July 2022, 17:16   #14
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
I am in the camp of the above it seems, so maybe it's time like pointed out above time to move on.

I don't actually go looking in the social forums, it all depends on how you look at the forum how you use it, IE i always go to quick links, todays posts, it is then that you can see that the social forum is almost always at the top of the list.

Only then do i see the titles and think what, why, who would want to know such drivel, not all threads but take a good look through some of the threads, it does not make sense to me.

So yes 12 years is a long time maybe it's coming to an end and time i spent more time on my other forums FL1, FL2, Nano, community, food for thought indeed.

Please don't post up, it would be sorry to see you go etc as i am not after sympathy etc, as i am a person whom once he's had enough of something i move on, discard it.

But yes i will try not to let drivel get to me, and i don't have loads of time on my hands, in fact there are not enough hours in the day to keep up with what i have planned, only this weekend have i removed two doors and all the trims from them 14 hours, including how to find out the best way to pull that elusive lock spring so you can remove the thumb part of the handle without damage, oil changed, and still loads to do, i am over and out.
I would not want you to leave or anyone to leave, not giving you sympathy but your knowledge, How To's, photos and general helpfulness is amongst the best.

I find myself stuck in the middle, not wanting to post stuff that would make anyone want to leave yet feeling that the social section is good as a free for all.

We need to find an amicable solution so both are happy and want to stay. My suggestion is that the Social section is not car related.

macafee2