View Single Post
Old 5th October 2020, 05:03   #23
Mike Trident
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Saloon & Citroen C1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo_Boy View Post
Nice to know these sub-frames can be sorted at not too great a cost...I will remember to put that in my selling advert!

Much as I love my Rover, and have lavished loads of dosh on it over my ownership, I think I'll have to let it go for a small petrol car; these days it only gets used for very short journeys to the supermarket, which is not the best use of a diesel engine like this one.

Next up...probably a Fiat Panda...100hp of course... If that doesn't work out, I can always return having seen the error of my ways
A Panda 100hp?

From a 75 to an 100hp, boy you will wonder whats hit you!

We had one a few years ago, the most uncomfortable car we have ever had. We sold it in less that 12 months because the ride was shocking! Imagine driving a car with no suspension, and even that would be more comfortable!

Quite a lively little car, but horrible ride.

Oh I forgot to mention, trying to keep it in one lane on the motorway was nigh on impossible. Even at 70 it required both hands on the wheel, gripping tight and fighting to keep it in one lane.

BORN
Tuesday, 5th October 2004 @ 12:35:52
This vehicle was the 104,679th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 3,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
This vehicle was the 12,440th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s

Last edited by Mike Trident; 5th October 2020 at 05:08..
Mike Trident is offline   Reply With Quote