View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2021, 15:52   #4
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Well the translation below is interesting, never seen a Websato with handlebars before or bought a car from an adult healthy lubricant , but I do know that Webasto make petrol heaters alhough never known one fitted to a 75 before unless its an export option due to the cold temperature of the country ?

"Selling the car as a shared car / repair object, as I have already bought a new car and my knowledge is lacking. Brake straps for the handbrake and dust cuffs are purchased and available. Some light bulbs need to be changed to orange in the turn signal on the sides.
The winter tires are nice but old, the left front tire therefore says a little air out of, so had to refill a little at intervals of a few weeks this year. Beauty flaws are a bit here and there, but a relatively whole and nice car. Has only one key, but the barcode for coding a new key is in the binder. The car has a webasto with remote control and handlebars, but I have not familiarized myself with this.
The big problem that made the EU approval has now expired is that the ABS according to the troubleshooting has an "unlikely" signal from the Right front tire and the Left rear. I have no idea what this is due to, I have tried to change the sensors without it helping. Therefore, I prefer to sell the car cheaply to someone who has time to investigate this, instead of letting the workshop take it. After all, they would not give any clue as to what this would cost to troubleshoot point by point. Due to this, the speedometer does not show the speed.
The car has a low.km condition and has never experienced that it did not start, regardless of temperature. I bought the car from an adult healthy lubricant who was picky about the car. Comes with a driver's side window control and engine fan, which he thought should be replaced. But I never saw the need for it. The fuel gauge, on the other hand, behaves strangely, it is no longer "slow" which makes it show big differences in whether you turn a road or another, instead of smoothing this out.

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote