View Single Post
Old 21st April 2022, 15:22   #28
skinnyL
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2003 2.5 V6 Auto Conn Tourer (Scotland) Rover 75 2000 2.0 V6 Conn (Spain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel antonio View Post
Hi James:

I have a Toaf which I use for my two Rover 75's. However, I have checked and there are nearly 400 miles between you and me as I live in Segovia.

For your draining problem, I have a Rover with a sunroof and I could help you to unclog them.
For the Airbag Light, in most cases the problem is corrected by disconnecting, cleaning, and reconnecting the plug under the front seats. You would have to test which side is generating the signal.
The side impacts. How do you come to the conclusion that you have problems with these? If any are to be located it would be at a junkyard.
Let me know if I can help you.
Kind regards.
Joel Antonio.
Hi Joel,
Glad to know you have a TOAF, just a wee bit too far to travel lol.
I have repaired all the sunroof drain problems, 2 pipes just touching and 2 completly loose, amazing, so the now repaired.
The airbag problem is still there after a garage in Alicante soldered the wires together on the passenger side. I just felt that by checking with a TOAF check this would eliminate the side impact sensors being faulty! Yes, they are hard to obtain and I was quoted £187.00 each by DMGRS in England before I came out here just in case I needed them.

Thank you for your reply and offer of help, much appreciated. Many thanks Jim
skinnyL is offline   Reply With Quote