View Single Post
Old 26th July 2020, 21:13   #1
bear-mg
Loves to post

mg zt cdti 160👍

Cool 2004 cdti**** NOW SOLD

Gauging interest regarding my recently purchased 2004 cdti saloon , I bought this on abit of a whim , I was after a tourer to be honest but my bid was the winner lol

It's had a clutch , slave and master cylinder recently fitted by the previous owner I have carried out a full service including all filters along with new front brake pads , I also have a new updated fan resistor which I'm going to fit.
The previous owner has remapped the car , it goes really well it also has a deleted rear silencer with straight pipe .if I were going to keep the car I would personally re-fit a back box .

Interior wise it has blue alcantara trim with black Oak dash.. tidy for its age apart from the drivers seat which I have covered with a seat cover.
Exterior is ok but it does have a few marks here and there nothing which couldn't be sorted out I'm sure.

Like I say just gauging interest as we already have two other cars and ideally I would like a tourer cdti . offers around£1200

I'll see if I can figure out how to add some pictures and take some more if it stops raining!!

Please message me for any more information or pictures as I can't seem to add anymore??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200712_182138_com.ebay.mobile.jpg (130.4 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200712_182132_com.ebay.mobile.jpg (132.8 KB, 236 views)

Last edited by bear-mg; 31st July 2020 at 19:39..
bear-mg is offline   Reply With Quote