View Single Post
Old 13th October 2017, 15:26   #76
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomRS View Post
Folks,

Was just curious as to who still runs these cars on a daily basis?

How many have you "saved" and why did you eventually get rid or replace with a newer car?

Also on the 75/ZT's you did have what did you have to do (in short) to keep it running in the time you've had it?

I've owned about 10 since i joined last year in 2016... i have saved a few and currently own 3 ZT's one's a Tourer and the others are Saloons, a 1.8t and another 190.
I do run my ZT-T as a daily basically travelling nearly 300 miles a week... but i have ran into my fair share of running issues.

And please tell me/us why you have sold your 75/ZT and have moved to something else?

What are you thoughts on the longitivity of the remaining cars?
These wonderful cars are getting long in the tooth now, and only the real lovers of the mark will continue to use, love and cherish these wonderful flawed cars, and continue to enjoy what is the last of the British car industry, once the envy of the world, now a distant memory.
The forum will continue to be enjoyed by the very same people and will be visited by those looking for answers to problems, however there is no doubt that the halcion days are over, many are moving on to other brands, it is all too sad and pretty final I still love this, but quality interesting posts are thin on ground, we must soldier on.
Who knows Rover may be reserected on day a quality niche electric car maker, we live in hope, the problem is what to replace it with, NOT an easy answer.
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote