View Single Post
Old 10th July 2022, 11:31   #26
Phil th Barrow
Gets stuck in

" NOW SOLD" :-( Rover 75 Conni Auto SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
Thanks for that Phil. Never seen the point of backwards facing tatts, you need two mirrors to see it.

I've only got one. Did it myself, a heart on my arm, at 14 years old. Very brave - sewing needle and ink from the well on my desk. Girlfriend's name in the middle in Red Indian ink (can we still say that now?) from the Art room but unfortunately that faded. Both. The ink and the girl. If you ever meet my dear wife, don't tell her.
Torqueing of wives...Listen to this for ultra sick making but increadably true story.

In 1971 i gazed across th school dinning room at this girl... I dont know why but i was a bit transfixed on her. 51 years latter and she still puts up with. She's not only my wife but my best mate.... (You can now put ya sick bags in th bin)

So back to cycling.

Iv done few hundred miles in th last month. I usually go on railway tracks and canals. (Till th council mow it and threw th hawthorn spikes on th path) So last 48 miles was done on roads. Iv noticed that cars are now taking a long sweep past. Th most considerate drivers are women. They hold back for what it must feel like for them to be ages. Do these considerate people suffer less from TESTOSTERONE so there for av a less urgency... Or flippantly said "just like looking at my tight well excersised bum".. (Sorry girls if you think im been sexist)