View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 19:07   #2
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vengeance View Post
Hiya all need some advise please in regards too traveling abroad, Ian G Organised a meet in Holland how ever I was too late too book as I wasn't 100% certain I could make it, Tonight how ever he's given me the green light booked for not one but two weeks off

So I'll be making my way down also there's a ford Probe international meet so going too that and also the British classics which I really want too go, also few other places as well such as Germany.

Been looking online trying too find a good deal on hotels ferry's etc.
The question is before I even tempt too go what do I need in regards too EU requirements, Passport updated, High vis all checked, Breathalyzer kit got two of them and a warning tringle as well.

What other things do I need and any advise before I go overseas?
HERE is the current driving advice regarding EU with the speculation for the B word, we were sent this for work reasons. I was sent this via work recently because living and working in Northern Ireland, there could be issues for us driving over the border with regards to insurance permits etc, whereas our insurance policies covered North and South automatically. So check with your insurance, in case you need any kind of permit/proof.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote