Thread: S392deh
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2017, 09:33   #4
NickDunning
Regular poster

2003 Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Nick, congratulations on becoming an S reg DEH owner driver. I gave up on the oldest merit award. LJW was built on 02.10.1998 and OVP on 03.10.1998. There is one other, which has gone abroad but the owner of that S reg has not released the vin number. I suspect there is another early Rover 75 waiting to be discovered to beat all of us, maturing in an old barn, just with delivery mileage

Running and keeping a pre-launch Rover 75 is a labour of love. I wish you the very best
Thankyou

The car is my 50th birthday present to myself (I'd been looking for something like this for a long time) and will be here for the long term.

I am fairly apprehensive about the car at the moment as the chap who had it (for four years) appears to have not known what it was and has done little to it apart from add some spurious badges. It has 11 months MOT. First job (barring getting the spurious badges off it) will be a complete service including the belts.

First thing we expected to see when we went to see the car was the driver's side cupholder - and it doesn't have one .

Cheers
Nick
NickDunning is offline   Reply With Quote