This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
Wrong.

Again.
about........?

EDIT: the latest tweet from RT here and another from slightly earlier discussing the takedown here - particularly interesting at 1.00, somebody seems to have borrowed the play book from Donald Trump.

Now I dont disbelieve there was discrimination or ruthlessness of the Ukrainian army in Crimea, Donbas and Donetsk, against separatists and residents during the past 8 years (the justification for the fighting there is something I know little about - but have experienced in a small way national sovereignty 'disputes') . I do believe there is an invasion of Russian forces into the rest of Ukraine, again how much from one side or another or how accurate it is being portrayed to us is also questionable (eg how many Ukrainian forces have been lost? These figures have to be sought out, rather than just read or heard on our media, compared with civilian or Russian causalities).

Without doubt there is misinformation from both sides, just who is suppressing the most is debatable. It is also interesting that this suppression of information from RT has only occurred now, yet what does the BBC broadcast look like in Russia or their suppression of an outside journalists reporting her version of factual information eg HERE

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 2nd March 2022 at 23:25..
clf is offline   Reply With Quote