View Single Post
Old 29th June 2023, 10:35   #3
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Hi Paul, wondered when you were going to get back in the groove. Do you want me to link your site to your old FB haunts?
Hi Tim, so sorry for the delayed response, I've been travelling around Canada for a while and just fighting off Covid from the flight home Hope you are well.

If you can link me onto the Facebook sites I would be very grateful. I set up my new website but they want a fortune to give it a domain name on the net, so it's virtually undetectable to any owners, prospective buyers. My aim has always been to help other HS peeps and provide a bit of worldwide detail and facts and figures, so any help getting my work out there is appreciated.

Thanks again

All the best

Paul
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote