View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2019, 19:23   #40
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Comfortably Numb

In the interest of fairness and balance, I think each line of your post represented a balanced and accurate response to one or more of the politically motivated earlier posts in this thread.

As for going off topic, it is to be observed that this was done by the poster now commenting on your post back in his post #6. His off-topic content being 100% relative to the previous 5 posts.

As for the speech by the German politician, whilst she is an excellent speaker, a person's view on the content of her speech would depend on their own politics i.e. whether her mindset and view of the world matches their own.

If your post was the result of "seething", although the reason for this comment is lost on me, please continue in this state as your post was factual, balanced and well considered.

PS There are a few individuals on the forum who wish to control when and what others may post in order to not to dilute the messages in their own constant pushing of certain political agendas. Unfortunately, they appear now to be venturing out of the social section into the general car section of the forum. I would hope that most members (and the management team) would see their efforts for what they are.

Last edited by MSS; 23rd August 2019 at 09:00..
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote