Thread: Karma ?
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2019, 19:23   #1
bilzin
Avid contributor

Rover 75 V6 Connoisseur

Talking Karma ?

I'm Using my Dad's login to tell this amusing (to me anyway) recent occurence.

Pops was driving to the town centre when, as he was leaving a roundabout 2 'youths' both riding the same ramshackle 'bicycle' rode straight in front of him causing him to lock his wheels, during which one of the faectops booted the bonnet of his much loved 75 Connoisseur.
He was treated to a verbal and attempted physical attack until Pops produced his 'little friend' whereupon the bravisimos decided to continue their vocal harassment from a safer distance....what bravery !
It is obvious that none of these scumbags were aware of Dad's 22 years service in the RAF Regiment, nor my 15 in 40 Commando or my bro's in 2 Brigade Parachute Reg.
All of the foregoing was captured on dash cam and although Dad wanted to pass this info onto the local noddies, I am certain that a gentle 'beasting' would serve more purpose than a 'talking to' by a WI magistrate and associated 'Deborah' from Social Services

I doubt if any of the aforementioned Brain Restrictor wearers have either the literacy or intelligence to peruse this missive, but be aware.....

The Oldies have now had enough of your playground antics and retribution is a coming sooner than later

Last edited by bilzin; 27th June 2019 at 19:25..