View Single Post
Old 12th November 2023, 14:07   #6
Sonestarick
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Smile

Regards to parcel deliveries as we all are aware all delivery services fall short of our expectations and mission statements from time to time. To date I count myself very fortunate in as far as I have never failed to receive items bought from where ever. Just happened to see a delivery from a plain white van yesterday to the next door neighbour and realised when the driver was driving away he was very quick to deliver and depart. Alarm bells ! I knew no one was home and would'nt be back for some days,: deduced the delivery had been left on the doorstep. True enough a parcel labelled ebay was on the doorstep - no idea who the courier was - unmarked van. I picked up the parcel and although correct number but wrong name. Next day asked the postman if he knew the name and it was the same road but different number. So you can never be sure of receiving a delivery as intended ? There again to leave a parcel on a doorstep assuming it will be received by the householder absolutely ridiculous to say the least.
Sonestarick is offline   Reply With Quote