View Single Post
Old 15th August 2021, 18:22   #9
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
purchase some of these water proof connectors and fit those no more trouble after

You beat me to it but you managed to post pictures. These connector plugs are available for pennies in 2 pole up to 8 pole.
When I have the urge to replace these I usually use them so that the chair has one female set and one male set this means that no one can get them the wrong cables plugged together.
Arctic thank you again for your wisdom. I have now used your ABS cable on five cars with success on all of them. Though I have to confess I have not got around to doing the spice tourer yet. As always I make myself do the job for other owners knowing I will regret doing it the next day or so. When it is for myself I just put the job off till another day. With December approaching I will need to give Pauline’s saloon its winter service. Also Spice will need her winter service and the Christmas tree lights in the dash out. We currently had air bag when someone sat in the passenger seat. The brake wear lamp is on all new parts fitted in March, a few hours with a multi meter. Then the ABS again all parts were new in March. The ABS works just as it should under hard breaking, so that I am hoping your tester will solve failing that it will be a few hours with the multi meter. The engine warning light came on just after the March Works. I checked it this morning while Hamish was running about mad it is the MAF approaching range. So I put the light out. The question is do I change the MAF for another new Bosh one. Or do I fist solder a resistor of the correct value that will keep the alarm off. We will see when I plug the car into the PC.
I am stuck with my pit crew discs and my toff programme. As the man in Aberdeen I gave my T4 to on the condition he sent it back to me when he had finished sorting his car out sadly that was almost 8 years ago now.
Great advice on rewiring the seats, keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote