View Single Post
Old 20th November 2021, 10:04   #22
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

i have read, but cannot say for sure if it is true or not, that from a class of 40 young pupils at infant school, that only 8-10 children actually reach retirement age. apparently down to numerous reasons which include .. disease, ill health heart/stroke etc. accidents at work or home or domestic. car accidents. suicides, drugs,alchohol abuse, murders, killed in wars etc etc .. the list goes on. most of these people never receive any state pension at all. so many elderly have died during covid the pension burden cost must be reduced dramatically, but still they want to reduce an already poorest paid pension in europe. the other thing that also is unbalanced is that companies are unfair to pay x number of pounds to high salary earners monthly and very small amounts to those on low wages who have had little but no chance to either save or pay large amounts monthly into pension pots. is that equality ? in france they retire with decent pensions at 61 yrs of age. im not a political animal but things need to be adressed somewhat. i pay my subs on here , never missed a payment. the way i look at it , is that the club saves me money. and of course keeps my pride and joy on the road. ...
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote