Thread: Power VIS issue
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2020, 12:58   #14
Cosmin161

Rover 75 RJ

Hello.
I am sorry for my late reply but i'm working on this car on my spare time.( She had ALL the commun issues )
Thank you for the provided diagram. I checked again the microswitches and they work perfectly yet the motor spins without stopping. I think i will try to check the electrical conector but for now, i am satisfied with the way the engine idles and runs. It took time to make it idle propperly.
Electrically, now i'm left with a high speed radiator fan error code. When i test the fan with my diagnose i can hear the relay clicking but the fan doesn' start.
*The fan starts when the AC is on and requires the fan for cooling.
I read that i have to remove the front bumper to see whats causing the problem there. Will do that.
Someone wanted to scrap the car because he took it to many mechanics but still the car wasn't fixed. Here in Romania vag group cars are very popular but comun issues with vag group cars don't apply to rover cars so i understood why the car wasn' fixed. So i buyed the car (very cheap) from the guy and started working on it and then started to like it. Now it only has the issue with the cooling fan witch i will fix next week.
Other than that everything works.
Thank you.
Cosmin161 is offline   Reply With Quote