View Single Post
Old 19th October 2021, 16:53   #162191
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Bleddy heck! two & a half hours sat in a hospital waiting room waiting of the missus with a mask on, Then she says we'll do some shopping on the way back, I've lost the will to live & my back is screaming
I came the loooong way round back from Wrightington on the motorways to Bolton as I'm not going anywhere near Wigan when the schools are coming out, First time on a motorway with the MG ev & first time doing 70mph , effortless & silent Super, smashing, belting as Jim Bowen used to say.

We called at the big ASDA store & I didn't know they had an hairdressers in there, £8.99 for a gents cut so I got a trim whilst the missus did the shopping . Lovely young lady who hailed from Dorset who sold her flat down there & bought a four bedroom house in Wigan & still had change

Already on painkillers & a bottle of cold Henry's to numb the back pain Meatballs in a garlic tomato sauce with spaghetti for tea tonight & just as we got in the window fitters called to say they'll be coming Thursday to fit the double glazed window that they mismeasured over a month ago, We didn't think they'd be back this year with the amount of work they had booked in.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote