Old 3rd December 2020, 18:09   #25
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
Mrs Simondi has now paid a deposit on a Dynamic Red ZSEV Exclusive

Nice one Ronnie I pick my red excite model up on the 1st of February. I'm just in the middle of getting a BP chargemaster 7Kw wall box charger sorted out & hit a snag!!! One of the criteria besides having off road parking (which I've got plenty of) in the small print it says you also need modern house electrics, well this house was built just after the first world war & the electric system is antiquated to say the least with bakerlite fuse board & wired fuses.
We share an electricity cable with two other house which enters the house at ceiling height & I don't know how that will effect our neighbours

I've sent an array of pictures so they can remotely determine a quote over & above the £350 OLEV grant.
I doubt very much I'll qualify for the grant without spending a fortune (which I haven't got) but the 163 mile mixed driving range & around 200 mile range driving around town will be ample for our needs.

I'd only really need to charge it once or twice a month with the granny charger that comes with the car so no big worries if I don't get the 7Kw wall charger.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto

Last edited by Lancpudn; 3rd December 2020 at 18:12..
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote