View Single Post
Old 12th May 2013, 13:47   #5
Trevor1975
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon cdt club SE 1999

Thanks everyone! I'll check the paint code later to confirm its copperleaf red... I think the exposure is OK on the pics.

The drivers door was locking but not unlocking on the remote. The button was sticking up a bit so I hoped for an easy fix, but alas with the button fixed and sliding up and down nicely it locks but won't unlock, so I need a new drivers door locking unit... :-( maybe I will need to sell my shoes!

it drives well, no smoke visible from the exhaust apparently. had to oil up the bonnet release cables as they were sticking. good news is the wheel locking key is present ... Phew!!!

Waiting for a hand syphon pump to arrive from flea bay, so I can suck out 6L of dirty oil and stick in the Halfords 10/40 semi that I bought, along with a 36mm socket from a friend so I can change the filter. (with rags and bags around the alternator... I've been busy reading up!)

Only other things I've done are stick in some 'cataclean' injector cleaner and offer up my alpine 2 way and kenwood dual cone speakers... They'll fit so I've just got to get around to fitting them.

Next job is go to the local valeters to get all the dog hairs hovered out!!! its filthy inside !!!
Trevor1975 is offline   Reply With Quote