View Single Post
Old 10th November 2021, 07:18   #4
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by planenut View Post
Got to the car and realized the front bumper was missing, it had not fallen under the beast, then saw the offside doors and sill were missing. A lady over the road confirmed she had seen the villains checking the code and removing items, I was in shock.

THEN I woke up, it was a real nightmare, a dream.......however I was still in shock and got up and went outside to check my baby was okay, she was. I didn't want to go back to sleep, even if I could, in case I got back into the same dream, tea time to calm me down.
Why on earth are dreams/nightmares so real and why do they leave you feeling so shattered, it is as if you really have experienced the event.

Why are dreams so weird, I have ones that in real life wont ever happen. Last niht is was in a tunnel with a road and pavement, not sure what I was doing but had the pavement blocked. A blind women came along pushing a white lining machine which was putting down a white line long the centre of the pavement and carrying a wooden pallet and holding the lead of her guide dog. I guided her into the road, for some reason she had to walk road side while I guided her around the cars parked at the side of the road.

Why can I never have the sort of dreams that I my fantasies are made from?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote