View Single Post
Old 19th June 2022, 22:20   #18
goltho
Can't help myself

Rover 75 CDTi 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Dougie.
Few photos of the fan which you are referring too, as you know Dougie we changed out your fan today, from a four wire 3 speed fan to a tow wire 2 speed fan with gold resistor.
It was well worth the trek, not only for the fan but also to meet up with a really nice bunch of guys, only one of whom I've met before (sorry Jamie for failing to recognise you but to be fair, you did the same. )

You did a sterling job. The a/c is ice cold and I'm happy to have a working fan again to go with it. Thanks again.

Quote:
So this fan is destined for the parts bin to be cannibalized, therefore you would have taken the fan off opened it up only to find you needed another fan
But the blades were nice & shiny though, right? The photos tell a story of a hard life.

Quote:
...so good call by coming to the Nano, nice to meet and work along side you hopefully you can make another one later in the year cheers Arctic.
Definitely was a good call and well worth the drive. I've PMd you about signing-up difficulties in the nano website.

Thanks again,

Dougie.
• Built 08/02/2005 @14:57 hrs: Registered 26/08/2005
• 122nd of 141 built that day
• British Racing Green Pearlescent (HFF)
• Sandstone leather with black piping (SPJ)
• 139,000 miles
goltho is offline   Reply With Quote