Thread: rave disc ....
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2021, 21:51   #4
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

thanks for your replied post roverlike. been doing a bit of research about this and think its to do with drivers compatability with adobe 4. the adobe reader booted up ok and then passed to the menu screen showing which models technical you wanted to choose and then followed all the way through to the chosen option of rover 75 list. there on the left hand side should appear a line of options ie: electrical or repairs or suspension etc which normaly would click away merrily whilst being subloaded. there was nothing there at all to choose from .. just a blank menu. !! nothing upon the top toolbar worked even in edit etc. so i still have my rave cd and have now downloaded from here on the forum the RAVE edition and just put the folder on desktop. it works fine but is very long winded in finding where you want to be keeping scrolling down for ages until your section comes up. theres no link to choose direct from the menu but it works well enough. i decided that without messing about with drivers etc that it was not worth all the effort and bother to sort it but would i think have been interesting and a challenge. thankyou so much for your interest and offer of help and replied message. all the best xsport.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote