View Single Post
Old 15th October 2021, 20:44   #41
paulh260260
Still learning...

Gold 04 75 Connie SE 2.5 V6 Petrol, Silver 52 Connie SE 2.5 V6 Petrol, 04 BRG Connie 2.5 V6 Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Thanks Paul I’ve got it. But you haven’t given any details of where the picture was taken or the spec of the car, should it be selected, we’d need some info to put under the picture.
Hi Reebs

Oops sorry about the omissions especially when this car has had an interesting life....

Its an 04 75 V6 2.5 Auto petrol Connie in British Racing Green.

The car was first registered on the 31st March 2004 via the Bromsgrove Phoenix dealership (ex-Clarks) however the build record shows the date of production as 28th April 2003.

It is actually an old Car of the Month ( October 2015) having been rescued from a five year lay off. As far as I can tell it has been owned by Forum members since then including Trikey and finally myself.

In that time it has had host of additions including a set of serpents, an SS cat to back exhaust, full underseal treatment, chrome door caps and new mud flaps. Internally there's Simons full, walnut package, a new walnut gearstick, handbrake sleeve and steering wheel and even Rover embossed headrests.

It even retains it original low line sat nav with associated CD in the boot

And its still got its engine under tray!

Having just completed its 60,000 miles service, it still performs excellently however the sound on the SS exhuast does tend to scare the local cats!

Still getting admiring glances including when I took the piccie which is in Horwich, near Bolton, with Rivington Pike in the background

Hope that helps

Paul
paulh260260 is offline   Reply With Quote