View Single Post
Old 6th November 2021, 11:56   #14
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
yes lets blame the Tories as we know for a fact any other party would have done better. Well, we dont know for a fact that any party would have done better but some will speculate. Second, the Tories did what the voting public voted for, took us out of the EU.
Do we lack a decent manufacturing industry because we the public wanted cheaper products that we could get from abroad, did companies move abroad because they could save on manufacturing costs, did we buy foreign because British made stuff was such poor quality, other reasons for buying foreign are probably many.

Look round the world at some of the costs people pay in other countries. Buying a pizza in Norway is enough to make your eyes water.

macafee2
I meant well in my original post, and yes I do blame the current government for the mess this country is in, in everyway possible way, they are supposed to be in charge are they not?, I certainly couldn't care less what people in other countries have to pay in tax, but I do in the UK, we all pay enough taxes period.
It is people not questioning anything that has led us to this state the country is in, and the politicians are laughing at us.