View Single Post
Old 18th May 2022, 04:45   #165224
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Good luck with the doctor today with your good luck .
Morning Richard, morning all. Thank you Rich for your good wishes. The appointments yesterday went off okay. The cardiologist is happy with my progress. He said the heart was beating strong and regular, blood pressure normal. He said he will see me when I get back from the UK. The bladder was scanned, results showed a need to widen the neck of the bladder but it can wait until I have returned from the UK and it can be done in outpatients under a local.

I decided to get Jessica checked out and she will have various tests over the next 3 weeks before we fly to the UK. She hadn’t seen a doctor since her back injury 2 years ago.

In February when I was in ICU following my cardiac event, the news was a poor prognosis. Then in March a new drug, a little tablet for heart failure was approved and a month ago I was started on it. I have to say, since starting on it, things have been on the up and I can think about having a future again. I know what I have have to do, take my tablets, take regular exercise, daily walking etc, keep my weight down.

Getting back to you Richard, do press ahead with your doctors appointment, keep him informed of everything as he is guided by what you tell him.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote