View Single Post
Old 4th January 2022, 12:54   #163146
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Firstly Andy, I am sorry to hear about your nasty cold, I think the dogs are lucky your were well enough to take them out. Over the weekend I had a runny nose, sore throat, headache. I tested negative lateral flow. Today I am okay but it’s hayfever we are suffering from and not Covid, as it’s summer here and we are affected by tree bark and grass pollens. It’s hot, sunny and windy all week.

Thank you for posting up the update a few days ago about Richard. We wish him all the best with the next step: the plate and closure. It was very kind of you to look in on him, I am sure it gave him a boost.
Thanks.

Letting the dogs meet up is really an excuse for the humans to drink tea and eat cake after they've done their two legged "exercise" for the day, so obviously deserve it . The other advantage is that the dogs are, of course, absolutely shattered so it's a peaceful afternoon.

Due back up in the North East soon and Quizzie's already on a playdate with Rich & family (hospital etc. permitting). I'll keep you all updated.

Take care and look after those you love.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/
AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote