Thread: Ipk screens
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2021, 18:52   #42
Uncle Dean
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Oh I am midly annoyed at this thread.

Not at most of the contributors but about some of the comments..

we have a forum that offers advice to members about how to fix our problems on our cars, some of these contributors are garages and businesses, many have been running for a long time. It stands to reason that these businesses must make a profit to be able to continue trading. if they dont then they will be gone.

it is up to the customers of theirs to decide on whether the prices are too high, and if they are then again their businesses will suffer and die. End of.

If a member then advertises that they can get stuff done cheaper than the Traders who advertise their services on here then it is patently obvious that it is intentional that they are underming the trader, to then say that some are profiteering is also,in my opinion, offensive to that trader.

when it then appears that the product in question is a direct result of the traders hard work..... well i find it really offensive.

I come here for info and advice, and just to say that i am an electronic engineer since 1979 and have multiple years of experience working down to component level from valves to processors, from sockets to surface mounted cpu's.... guess what, my IPK is already booked into Rick's place, why?

because if we dont support him and his business, and others like him, then our cars will be going onto the scrap heap.

Rant Over.

Cant wait till i can get out and drive my car further than 7 miles.
Uncle Dean is offline   Reply With Quote