Thread: Austin Garages?
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2022, 18:27   #45
VVC-Geeza
This is my second home

2005 Connoisseur SE 1.8 Turbo,2004 45 1.8 Connoisseur and my beloved 1998 VVC Coupe.

Thanked 1,016 Times in 739 Posts

I don't want to comment or speculate on the current situation at Austin Garages as it is a private matter and I have no more information other than has already been shared.However as a very longstanding customer with all three of mine,I would just like to put on record the excellence,high standards and perfection I have received at every visit.I genuinely don't know of anyone more knowledgable about MG-R products than Nick.He is always happy to let you watch,and it's a complete education at how he makes the difficult look easy.If I do have to leave a car with him,I have absolute faith and trust that it could not be in better hands.Nick and Jean's customer base spans the whole country,such is their reputation for honesty,fairness and proffesionalism.Luckily I'm just down the road from them,but I would have no hesitation travelling far and long to them knowing that I was getting the best.A little anecdote about how they became Austin Garages for those that don't know.Nick's (nickname) whilst previously employed by a former MG-R/BL dealership was Austin,due to his obsessive interest in the cars

Nick and Jean if you happen to read this thanks for everything you've done for me so far and hope to see you again soon

VVC-Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote