View Single Post
Old 4th April 2024, 14:31   #151
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

More good news. I have now been discharged from the care of the physiotherapist. She is more than happy about my progress. I will still need to use the crutch for a few more weeks, then I can switch to a walking stick till I feel confident to walk without it, but keep it handy in the car for any emergency reasons.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday walk for 40 minutes then rest ankle for 15 minutes. Thursday, Friday and Saturday walk for 50 minutes then rest the ankle for 15 minutes. Sunday just have an easy day. Then start all over again but every 3 days increase the walking time by 10 minutes. Just keep going till I reach a time I’m happy with.

She watched me walk across the floor, then up the stairs. How I got into and out of bed. She liked the new shower with its low floor. Could I get onto the loo without the frame, but I found that a bit awkward. So keep the frame there for now but try and not use it. Then finally she watched me walk down the stairs.

And with that she said goodbye.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 4th April 2024 at 14:32.. Reason: Swapped the days around.
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote