Old 11th November 2021, 18:43   #8
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Not so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza View Post
Unfortunately for them,in the interests of residents safety it has become a requirement for employee's to be vaccinated in that profession.They do have a very valid point though that nobody can be certain as to what if any the long term side effects will be.All those who have been jabbed have taken a leap of faith to some extent.They will have to do like many others in various career's who find themselves unemployed,and retrain for something else.
The issues surrounding an unlawful mandate such as this are many, the legal cases will be interesting to say the least. There are issues not even considered by the government and Mr peanut head Javid as yet, care homes will lose staff and be faced with critical staffing issues where patients will be sent to hospitals for care, that will clog up a troubled NHS over the cold months. The backlog won't clear before frontline staff are forced out in the Spring and the NHS might as well give up at that point. What's it all about, some say safety but I beg to differ on that, a relentless system of jab after jab will follow and that's going to cause mental distress for many staff on the frontline `I'm sorry but your fifth jab has run its course and, you'll need a sixth jab or lose your job` Is that where this is heading because it's going to destroy the NHS and care system, the travel industry is another but, you'll still be able to go to a football match with 40,000 others tightly packed in.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote