View Single Post
Old 24th October 2020, 13:32   #155291
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
The storm hit us with great gusto. Gale force 6 was expected possibly rising to 8, and it did rise to gale force 8. It has calmed down a bit now but still steady rainfall.

Glad I cut the Canna Lily’s down when I did.

Beef and red wine casserole in the slow cooker, and it smells divine.
Afternoon all, had a few showers with sunny spells in between today,no storm though although it was forecast to be a lot worse. Off to mum’s tonight to drop her off for the church service and then get some forms signed. Today marks the first anniversary since my aunt passed away, we have finally accepted an offer on her house too. A lot less than I wanted, I have dropped 17k on the price but the buyer has cash and is the only one who has made any offer in 4 months on the market, winter is approaching and I already owe nearly 1k in gas and electric bills from the past 12 months,. so if I stuck out for a higher offer I would be having more bills to pay as I have had to turn the heating back on in the house to preserve it over the winter. Also there has been no more interest in the last 3 weeks so we would have had to reduce the price anyway to try and get more interest.