Old 11th April 2017, 08:12   #127232
Leyland Worldmaster
This is my second home

Audi A2 1.4TDI

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Thanks Derek .
Stu, they can't be anywhere but in the van or the house, I have one set of keys ,Fiona has another, and there is one spare set, which contains spare van and car key, but no front door key, so I would have had to use 2 sets of keys yesterday if my keys were missing from the weekend. I unlocked the front door and the van,with the same set of keys, the van never moved until I used the spare key later on,and it was parked on the drive,not the road,. My neighbour has checked his cctv and no one has been on the drive yesterday morning but me. So they have to be in the house area somewhere, as for stress, it's through the roof, once it sets in it doesn't go until the problem is solved, it's also caused a rift with the wife, and we aren't speaking.
This is why I have given up bad stress. It's really not useful; that's why I rationalise problems the way I do.

You've done everything you can to find the keys. Getting stressed about this hasn't been useful at all.

Life is too short for all of this. Keys can be replaced. Your health is less easily repaired...

🏓
Leyland Worldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote