View Single Post
Old 1st May 2022, 09:37   #4
JohnnyBG
Avid contributor

ZT-T

Thanks to you both for the benefit of your experience and considered advice, it'll be very useful.

The speed ramp in question was ridiculous and probably I should've taken action about it. the matter was compounded by having my lovely though overweight wife and 6' 4" 15 stone son on board.

The ZTT, like the 75, is 2004. The 75 wheels are 16" 7 spoke and sounds like they wouldn't fit the ZTT but will check. I looked at the wheel ident that SuzuBlu has posted previously and guess Robson is referring to the 17" seven spoke wheels? I need to check what's on the ZTT, they're finished in dark BMW grey but I can't recall the actual appearance when looking at the pics of wheels.

I took the ZTT out yesterday and have convinced myself that it's the way to go but taking your advice into account. I will also need to carry out some other modifications. There's already advice on the Forum I can search out regarding these, I've seen it in the past and should've bookmarked it, but which roughly are;

- Fitting reversing sensors - I seem to have got used to them!
- Get the steering wheel controls properly hooked up to the radio/CD player;
- Working out how to use the Webasto or take it out;
- Checking why there's no button on the left steering column stalk to use the IPK facilities I get on the 75 and if I can remedy it;
- Fix the usual water leak which gets into into the spare wheel cavity;
- Get the brake warning light to go out, the pipes, hoses, pads and discs are all new, the sensor must be duff.

Thanks again.

Johnny BG

Last edited by JohnnyBG; 1st May 2022 at 10:07.. Reason: Add info
JohnnyBG is offline   Reply With Quote