View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 12:27   #33
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Stage 3 completed today.

Had the chap come to measure the ECP ratings, and the professional photographer turned up the same time. One was early and t'other was late. But they knew one and other and managed to work round ok.
The man from ECP was impressed with my model car collection, and when I uncovered the two Lamborghini's I thought he was going to have a seizure.

The photographer just took it all in his stride, minus his shoes. For some obscure reason he takes better pictures without his shoes on. They both then went outside, the photographer put his shoes back on, and took photo's of the flat. Front, rear and side.

The solicitor's have been in contact. So the ball is well and truly rolling now.
Am I having second thoughts? Well no actually, for once it appears my mind is well and truly on the right track. Really starting to get a buzz from all of this.

I told my brother-in-law, and my niece, yesterday my news. They were both quite shocked about my decision but very happy for me. Laura my niece could not stop hugging me and constantly telling me how proud Val would have been. A couple of times the memories rolled down my cheeks.

We had a lovely meal at the Orange Tree on Totteridge Common. My brother-in-law, Michael, insisted on paying. Thank goodness tor that as the meal came to the equivalent of filling the Bear up at least twice, Banana once and Redfive with the odd change.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 17th January 2018 at 12:29.. Reason: Spellin'
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote