View Single Post
Old 18th January 2018, 10:22   #37
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Got my first viewing tomorrow................................

.................................................. .. But first I had to read and take in the questions I had to answer from the solicitor's. Must have been nearly 40 pages of questions, most went over my head. So I fired up the printer and connected the lap top and printed them all off. Found the paperwork that they wanted copies of. Once that was done I poured myself a large malt.
Will take the paperwork to the a Estate Agents and ask them to help me with the questions.

Earlier in the day I got a lot of boxes down from the loft of the stuff that I want to sell, my good friend Emma is going to sell it all on my behalf, or dump it if she feels it's not worth much.
So with the boxes down and into the hall I started sorting through some of it. But put that idea on hold as dinner time was approaching. So with the nose bag out of the way, and the solictor's paperwork printed off, I sat down and continued to sort through the boxes, with the help of another malt.

Storm? What storm? Best nights kip I've had for a long time. Once up, showered, dressed and a spot of breakfast I was off down to the Estate Agents where the manager, David, sat me down and proceeded to fill out all the paperwork for me. I just had to sign and date each section. Brilliant help, I could not have done without his help. The only item I had not brought me was a copy of my bank statement, so whilst I toddled off to the bank to get a copy he scanned all the forms.

Once I was back he went through all the forms again to double check, then my mobile rang. It was one of the agents in the office phoning me to confirm my first viewing. She could hear a mobile ringing, David said to me just to play along then whilst replying to her walk over to her desk. Laugh! They have a grand sense of humour.
Then David put all the forms into a envelope, put the correct postage stamps on and then went and outside and popped the envelope into the post box.
Now that's what I call excellent service.

Well, at least the flat is nice and clean for my first viewing tomorrow. I figured out how to empty the vacuum cleaner, judging by what was in there it was possibly the first time I had emptied it.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 18th January 2018 at 10:23.. Reason: Spellin'
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote