View Single Post
Old 30th November 2019, 11:45   #46
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

I have to echo Jays reply.

I refer to my post regarding the BBC report. The drivers didn't see pretty lights but on the whole drove more carefully on cannabis than off it. This has apparently been collaborated by further experiments. However I do not think someone under the influence should drive. My experience of being a passenger in regular users cars and vans the next day has been to see no concerns in their abilities. I. Have with work colleagues who I found out had been on coke the night before and took their keys off them and gave them a good ticking off.

The description given by mileshawk56 is typically that shown in the media that does not represent the effects cannabis gives. I've watched many a tv show with cannabis users and they say these sensationalized representations are rubbish and show the effects of the hard drugs commonly in use.

I don't do drugs even booze is a couple of times a year and then the odd glass so I cannot comment on personal experience but a few of those I have discussed it with have tried other drugs or been regular users of them in the past. These comments and those who only use and never used stronger drugs are those I have repeated here. Second hand info yes but that's what all research depends on with independent testing. For a long time cannabis use in this country has been demonized and I think the establishment has got locked into this. If today we were at the same place with alcohol I'm sure that would be illegal too and as it appears to be more dangerous than pot then under those rules should be, it's not it's socially acceptable to drink in moderation and for a lot of .people cool to binge on it and cost the nation millions sorting the problems created. If that's acceptable why isn't cannabis?
RobSun is offline   Reply With Quote