View Single Post
Old 27th January 2021, 21:29   #6
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

I'm not a fan of the Guardian generally, but their poem did make me a chuckle, albeit a little harsh on the Tories, and possibly more McGonagall than Burns. The government has the veritable poisoned chalice to deal with. Everyone now has found their retrospectoscope. There is some good news. The Tories managed to order vaccine three months ahead of the EU, and the vaccine programme is going very well. I wish the media would focus a little less on things we can't change in the UK that damage our collective mental health. Let our media also discuss where the 'Wu Flu' really originated from and who should really be held to account. The disgraceful early misinformation campaign of the Chinese government sabotaged the 'WHO' and delayed the world response. Multiple labs around the world still do dangerous 'gain of function research' on viruses. The Chinese government continues to deny they did anything wrong. I see their media recently stated that 'Trump' sent them the virus and another misdirection that researchers from their lab were bitten by bats while collecting them. We're all dealing with the mess created by the mutating Chinese virus and should try to avoid the rabbit hole of political infighting.
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote