View Single Post
Old 16th November 2020, 22:36   #5
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
What's not to like? Answer: Like many he just deals with UK customers. Poster lives in Norway, nice price of the brake calliper but won't post to Sweden so I doubt he'll send it to Norway.

I see it so often that it's annoying, Arctic frequently posts about good deals on eBay, I have a look at the typically genuine Unipart spares and of course ... won't post abroad. Don't mind paying the extra stamps but not even considered.

Regards
try living in Northern Ireland or parts of Scotland lol! It is still part of the UK but some UK sellers/couriers do not believe it to be (I know the reasons behind it though). Royal Mail I believe are the only ones who do, and price accordingly.

But from the link I sent, there are part numbers listed for the Budweg products. With this, you and Bienet should be able to find somewhere relatively local (Budweg are a Danish company). The Budweg caliper I bought a few years ago, was identical to the original, including the stamped numbering on the body.

Brakes Int when I got mine, supplied the Budweg 190 calipers new for £75 each and the rears for the diesel (same as the rears on a 1.8) again new for £65 per pair! I was kicking myself, as I could have bought all four for roughly what I paid for second hand, and what it cost me to refurbish myself (4x rebuild kits with pistons, sandblasting, paint)

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote