View Single Post
Old 19th April 2019, 13:34   #145918
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Haven't seen or heard much of Phil over the past few days - last time he was on-line was Monday morning at 7.25am. Hope he's OK and not suffering any more setbacks with his health. Maybe Jeff can make contact via Facebook?

I've had a totally disorganised day up to now. SWMBO was out for a couple of hours first thing, so I though I'd treat myself to the "three shs" - a shave, a shower and a .................. shampoo. Just got the shaving cream on my chops when the mobile phone rings - I picked it up, answered it (whilst smearing shaving gel all over the screen )
It was my daughter - "Dad, can we scrounge those vouchers you've got for the local garden centre - we want some plants for our garden".So I rush my shave, cutting my chin in the process, and then I'm on the loo when she arrives to purloin the vouchers. She helps herself - and then shouts upstairs "if you're planning a shower - the window cleaner is only a couple of doors away". I give up.
Went out to do the weekly shop - no green top milk in Aldi at all - so had to call at Lidl on the way home to pick some up. Think I'll now have a relaxing hour in the armchair before a second attempt to have a shower and shampoo.
Only consolation is the weather - it's genuinely warm (17°C on the car's gauge) and wall to wall sunshine - lovely

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote