View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 20:24   #21
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

Under the new data protection you can’t get any previous history from DVLA other than the basic MOT information which I have already printed out.

However I was fortunate in that there was some paperwork left within the service folder from Tracker which is obviously fitted to the car. This paperwork shows the original owners details and the second owner who put a personal plate on the car. I have 10 tax discs showing this number and an MOT certificate dated 15/05/18 also with the private plate so that was just one year ago.

The Tracker contract does not appear to have been renewed by the second owner back in 2005 and I don’t think I will bother as the car is kept under lock and key as I now have garage space with my Vitesse now sold.
BTW Paul I do still have the Mini but I’m going to re list it soon, plus I still have my Wedgewood which I’m surprised no one seems to want.

Over this summer I will be doing a clear out of my “spare parts” I have amassed over the years.
I always said if I were to replace the SD1 Vitesse it would be a Stag but I’ve changed my mind on this going for the more modern SL, it’s a lot easier to put the roof down.
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote