View Single Post
Old 18th April 2011, 11:29   #34
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves 75 View Post
Just dragged my bottom out of bed after 13 hours sleep, what a terrific weekend, absolutely shattering though,
Pride of Longbridge just keeps getting better and better, the show of 75's and zt's was out of this world, never took a photo though, my Daughter took some so will pursue her for those.
and the Nano, well were do I start, thanks to all that attended, you think the last one cant be beaten, but they always do and they will continue to do so, spoke with the new gaffer at the Ashes and he fully supports our meets and has some exiting plans for the meets, he wants us to appear on the web site of his pub.
The organisation of these meets takes some time, but to see everyone enjoying and working to help fellow members out is truly heartwarming, I stood back yesterday just to appreciate the sight, my thanks go to the Nano elders for their time put in, and to every person who comes to make these meets exactly what they were designed to be,
Many thanks my Friends
Lyndon

Here Here Lyndon, you truly find out who your mates are at these events and those you know you can rely on so give yourself a big pat on the back too.

Because of the initial confusion we had with all the threads for the recent meet then i suppose it is inevitable that people will post their post match comments on one or the other but it would be nice to see them in one place and i am suggesting here http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...9013post709013

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote