View Single Post
Old 10th June 2021, 21:31   #9
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Hi, just a quick update.
Well it's turned out the condenser is leaking. The other garage gave the aircon system a good checking over and discovered it to be leaking. That's another job on the list to tick off. I'm a bit confused as to, when I had it re gassed the other week, i was told by the other garage it was all good and there was no leaks, only for it to fail a few days later. As said before I'm reluctant to take it back and complain as the garage owner who did it, is really not in the best of health and looks really frail. I just don't want to cause him any undue stress or aggro over what's essentially just a piece of metal. Plus it could be just coincidental it's failed when it did.
So I'm going to right this off to experience and just get it sorted out at another garage. Its not a desperate /vital part of the car that needs fixing to keep me on the road, but non the less i would like to get it sorted sooner than later.
Many thanks for all the help and support given, and to be fair you guys here, diagnosed the problem without even looking at my car.
All the best to you all.